Date(s) - 07/11/2018
08:30 - 14:00
Hilton Garden Inn Foshan
On behalf of the DEMCOPEM consortium we would like to invite you to the DEMCOPEM-2MW workshop “Creating more value out of hydrogen with the DEMCOPEM technology” held during the CHFC 2018 event in Foshan, China at 7 November 2018.
DEMCOPEM-2MW is an European funded project focussing on the development of a fuel cell power plant that aims to reduce the energy costs and carbon footprint of a chemical factory in China. This technology could also be of added value in hydrogen projects. The DEMCOPEM-2MW demonstration unit is located at the Ynnovate Sanzheng Fine Chemicals chlor-alkali plant in Yingkou, Liaoning province, and operates using the plant’s hydrogen by-product as fuel. The produced heat and electricity can supply a good proportion of the plant’s own needs.
The workshop will address the following main topics with respect to the DEMCOPEM technology:
- EU funded project: project set-up, objectives, performance of the DEMO unit
- Business drivers: energy transition, optimal use of redundant hydrogen
- The economic viability
- Final panel discussion
DEMCOPEM Workshop: “Creating more value out of hydrogen with the DEMCOPEM technology“
– Date: 7 November 2018
– Time: 8:30-14:00 (local time) – lunch included
– Location: Hilton Garden Inn Foshan, No. 20, Guilanzhong Road, Guicheng Residential District, Nanhai Dist., Foshan, 528200, China, +86-0757-88380888
– Language: The workshop will be held in English
– Costs: Participation to the workshop is free of charge, travels and accommodation are at own expense
– Agenda: [link to website]
– Registration: To attend the workshop please register through this link – In view of limited space, the registration will be on first come first serve basis
We are looking forward to meeting you there.
In case of any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.